walk-wading the numerous creeks and rivers of the greater yellowstone area is an intimate way to target trout. wading allows anglers to slow down, target specific riffles and runs, and get back to some amazingly secluded places. For anglers willing to hike, often the farther you go, the greater the reward. likewise, there are numerous PHENOMENAL wade-spots within a mile from the truck. Most of our walk-wade trips take place in yellowstone national park as it is has arguably the greatest wade-FISHING access in the lower 48 states; however, we do wade other waters outside of the park. Anglers on walk-wade trips should come prepared with a small back-pack to carry personal items such as water, rain jacket, and of course-a camera.
walk-wade trip locations include: yellowstone national park, livingston area spring creeks, and some other "secret spots" we would rather not post about.
FULL walk-wade TRIPS (ONE OR TWO ANGLERS PER GUIDE):- $495 PER GUIDE- $100 added for 3rd angler. in yellowstone we can take family groups of up to 5 anglers.
HALF-DAY walk-wade TRIPS (ONE OR TWO ANGLERS PER GUIDE):-$395 PER GUIDE- $80 added for 3rd angler. in yellowstone we can take family groups of up to 5 anglers.
With adult groups of 4 or 5, we strongly recommend hiring another guide to ensure quality instruction. When families are fishing with kids we can take a walk-wade trip with as many as 5 anglers/per 1 guide in Yellowstone National Park.
walk-wade TRIPS INCLUDE:
- RODS (IF NEEDED), ALL FLIES, TIPPET, TACKLE, COLD DRINKS (NON-ALCOHOLIC) A DELICIOUS STREAM SIDE LUNCH (FULL DAYS), AND AN EXPERT GUIDE.
TRIPS DO NOT INCLUDE:
- PERSONAL CLOTHING ITEMS SUCH AS HATS, SUN GLASSES, WADING SHOES, WADERS, RAIN JACKET, SUN SCREEN, BUG SPRAY.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES- YOU ARE WELCOME TO BRING YOUR OWN BEER/WINE. ALL OF OUR GUIDES HAVE COOLERS FULL OF ICE.
- yellowstone national park ENTRANCE pass, private access rod fees
- MONTANA/ yellowstone national park FISHING PERMITS CAN BE PURCHASED THE MORNING OF THE TRIP OR THE DAY PRIOR IN GARDINER, MT, LIVINGSTON, MT, OR EMIGRANT, MT.
- guide gratuities